Thread: R61 Changes
View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2015, 11:32   #9
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R60 Changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I dont see the problem with multicombatticks, but the stats needs to be done according to this.
I would be interested to see what people think needs to be different about stats for multiple combat ticks.

In my opinion you would want to have them much less destructive. Right now if there is a battle (particularly without emp) then there is a good chance one side will lose most of its fleet. This is why the game is launch, recall, relaunch until you get through without defence. Under this system if a wave wipes the floor on the first tick they then hold the fort and gain benefits for another two ticks but unless more fleets are piled in by the defending side there wont be any more combat because it would once more be one sided; there wont be much of the defence from the original tick left.

Presumably cap rate will also be cut at the same time? It would really suck for someone to come in, destroy your fleet and then take 3 ticks of 25 (or more if war) roids off you!

As Londo mentions there would also need to be a lot of thought about the interplay of classes because this would suddenly have a much bigger impact in combat when you may get wave 1 and wave 3 both fighting at the same time.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote