View Single Post
Unread 9 Jan 2015, 09:16   #204
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
http://game.planetarion.com/bcalc.pl?id=8kozt8ynae1jbha

Like this.

Xans only ever have to build fireblades to attack with Fr, etd team ups cover all other eventualitys. Also since you are attacking into De based forts they wont have fi or Bs ingal which can stop your Fr attacks and even if they did defend with Fi wraiths fire before everything except banshee.

So i ask you how are De forts Viable when Fireblades are that effective. Give my calc doesnt factor in value/size/xp which only makes the calc better for the Xan since Value only HURTS the terran side of the calc. This is by the way ONE Xan attacking 1 Ter De planet not counting fakes and or team ups. ALSO Banshee do fire before Ter and Zik De meaning that you would also have to factor in the Banshee fakes Along with Possible Defender Fakes as well because lets face it any compentant Etd player thats in a fr/fi Alliance is going to Cov op Fi pods to team with the Xans Fi.
Did butcher take over Tias forum account??

If anything anti de will be the least built of the 3 fr ships and still tbh is any Xan worth their weight gonna land that?? No is the answer
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote