View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 11:21   #45
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Working/moving abroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooling
This does sound a little like a phase though. You might wake up in a week or a month's time and think 'gosh, what a silly idea'...
Yeah it's very possible that it's a phase, that's why I said in my first post that it wasn't a real thought through idea. Even if it is gonna happen it will be for next year or even the year after (after my work here is "done") and will have to do alot more research and thinking. But you all have been very helpful so that if I do decide to do it I have some very good information to base my actions and decisions on.
Although I don't think I'll ever consider it to be a silly idea because it's been in the back of my mind for a while now, but I didn't think of actually realizing it until recently. The only reason why I haven't done it already is because of all the paperwork and problems it brings with it. We are made to believe that we live in a free world (free as in freedom, not as in no money), but the information in this thread for example prooves that because of bureaucracy and politics we are actually quite limited in our choices.

Last edited by Sharur; 7 Jun 2007 at 11:29.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote