View Single Post
Unread 7 Jun 2007, 07:55   #41
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future
Re: Working/moving abroad

Thanks for all the answers, again. I'm gonna put off the thinking of moving completely and start considering a short work stay of 1-2 years like suggested. Is that a possibility in the US aswell though? Or is it only possible in australia/nz?
Greece would be an option aswell as mentioned, french guinea not as much because I really hate the french language (eventhough I'm supposed to have french as my 2nd language).

My "only" worry for that, is if I decide to move back and I have a gap of 1-2 years in my work resume and I'm applying for an IT job, the company in question might see that as a downside since the jobs I'd be getting for 1-2 years in a foreign country will unlikely be anything IT related.
Or won't they care much aslong as I know the stuff I need to know?
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote