View Single Post
Unread 7 Apr 2005, 01:51   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A chance to increase your post count by one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
No showing off now Mark, you've got your post count, be content with that.
Caracas! (Although I did have to google to make sure I spelt it correctly)

I know that because of a private eye cartoon, which followed on from the headline "Random tests for cattle". It was a scientist, in a field, with a clipboard, next to a cow. "You! What is the capital of Venezuela?" was the pun involved.

It remains with me in the same way that the episode of 3rd Rock From the Sun where the kid whos name I've forgotten is going to get into an exclusive school but deliberately ballses it up.

"It's called THE CORONA. You know that! You've BEEN THERE!"

That and

"I too have a dream. And in that dream I'm naked on a ferris wheel."

I only remember those things about that show, other than that guy who was in that film with a doppelganger and also in Cliffhanger was in it. John Lithgow.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote