View Single Post
Unread 22 Jan 2015, 15:11   #1
jnz

jnz is infamous around these parts
Planetarion moderators enforce anti-freedom agenda

Two rounds in a row now my in game name changed, due to the anti freedom policies of the moderators , who seem to be enforcing a strict policy of intolerance and i believe deep seated prejudice of the very worst kind.

Of course i expect a certain amount of politically correct yet incorrectly-entitled 'tolerance' these days since the kids are brain washed from birth with this nonsense , but this time the moderators have gone one step further.

This is the beginning of the end for civilisation, dictatorship and 'pc' unfreedom go hand in hand , i can only conclude that without judge or jury i have been found guilty merely of thought crime, or thought in writing.

To make matters worse, the moderators have changed my name to something deeply offensive to my beliefs, and the beliefs of millions of people who marched in defiance against such action!!! how is that for irony.

Why does PA allow these double standards to exist? Have other players been victims of hate crime by pa moderators?

I am thinking of creating a group called 'survivors of pa moderation holocaust' to take action against these self-proclaimed arbiters of thought & expression.

If you wish to help me in this necessary fight against evil, let me know in game and together we shall stand, united against tyranny.
jnz is offline   Reply With Quote