View Single Post
Unread 24 Aug 2005, 23:56   #12
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Stat changes for R15

From what I have seen now in attack the Xan FR is really weak. Xan FI seems to get through alot. I like the idea about Peacekeeepers to 60/70. And maybe reduce it to 4750 in cost. As it is now Xan has really big problems against both Cat CR with roaches and very big problems against Terran BS. I dont have any problems with them having problems against one type of ships, but not both BS and CR and also FR is problematic seeing as most Xan's use their Vsharraks in attack. This forces them to recall attacks to def against FR incs, while Terrans just can throw in some Syrens in attack to totally annihilate Xan's