View Single Post
Unread 3 Mar 2008, 15:47   #45
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 26 Predictions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
Wow an alliance member underplaying his alliance's strength, I see AD has changed massively since I left.
In this case mz is correct. Ascendancy is not like any other alliance. I don't mean this in the sense that it is better, because as far as winning PA goes it is much worse. In all honesty I never seen so many talented players achieve so little but I doubt I'm alone in saying I wouldn't have it any other way.

edit: Infact I would class Asc as more of a Collective than an Alliance.

Last edited by Achilles; 3 Mar 2008 at 15:58.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote