View Single Post
Unread 1 Feb 2006, 21:36   #32
Rc mayhem
Un-retired by request

Rc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these partsRc mayhem is infamous around these parts
Re: Reporting abusive reps

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I don't think that it is a major problem at present, although I don't actually have any problems with neg reps .
Firstly lol to this as he neg repped me for neg repping him with good reason. You really dont care!

This feature adds nothing to nothing. It only seems to force players away from using the forums as they are unduely critisied for having an opinion. Yes "post quality" may reduce in your opinion but isnt the whole idea of the forums to spread ideas and increase the sence of community? I have now stopped using the forums because of this feature and I know many others have as well. Its alright saying "it doesnt matter and ignore it" but,

1) it is call reputation. A neg rep harms my reputation, and by rogue mods like furball who have large pos rep doing it it can vastly affect you. His 1 neg rep dropped me from 39 to -1 and a red square. You can't call it reputation and say it doesnt matter

2) It is just annoying, pure and simple. Remove it and save us from this un needed annoyence.

We know who post often and is respected. We don't need this method of measuring it.

Cm
Played r4-present missing only 1 round so sad...
Rc mayhem is offline   Reply With Quote