View Single Post
Unread 8 Oct 2007, 15:07   #11
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GoSu the 'super' BG

ok. is it me, or are the wrong people jumping in to cast the first stone?

edit: for some constructive input, I must say i'm pretty fond of the bunch. Yes,they are a bit of a def sink, and fenix is one of the whiniest persons currently playing PA(:wave, but also, you can rely on them to be reachable at all times. They may be the last organised group of oldschool players around, still playing at the highest standards the game can be played at.

as for the cheating.....and people claiming they used to cheat but don't anymore, then point the finger at gosu-ppl, let me ask you this: do you still play as hardcore as you used to when you indeed cheated?
you will find out that cheaters care most about the game, and get involved a lot in the game (else they wouldnt care enough to cheat in the first place), but that is a totally different story, for a totally different thread.

Last edited by voodoo; 8 Oct 2007 at 15:35.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote