Thread: Petition
View Single Post
Unread 24 Oct 2014, 16:32   #21
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Petition

As Mz points out, its not a job you do to particulary gain any benefits, its mostly a thankless difficult job, where you at most times end up sitting looking like a big bad wolf, even though you got all the proofs you need to close someone you have closed, or not enough proof to close someone that everyone else think should be closed.

I stepped down as a MH because I felt I didnt have enough time to dedicate myself to the job and that is something I think ANYONE who volunteers for a support role in a game or charity or whatever it is you volunteer for should consider.

It's sometimes not easy to make a decision like that, but after spending a long time away from PA, I am certain that stepping down as MH was the best decision I did for both the players who deserve volunteers that dedicate their time to the game, and for myself.