Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 12:16   #26
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veedeejem! View Post
Short story:
I started out the round as an applicant in Denial, send some def when I (+50% of the active universe) was still out of tag.
Decided myself I wasn't going to be able to play active enough for Denial, told the hc's & left (around tick 200 or so).
Remained solo untill my closure (around tick 600), after my departure from Denial all I did was send occasional attacks and have some fun.

All i've done wrong this round is deciding for myself I wasn't active enough to play for a top alliance like Denial and let them recruit someone else to take up my place in tag.

I know the support planet rule is there for a reason, but there is a difference between an actual support planet and what I did imo
1. For what it is wurth, I'd close you for beeing a multi soly on these fact's Vdm.
2. Stop whineing. We all know pa isn't about haveing fun, but to play by a set of rules?
3. Actual suport planets won't be closed, when they are tought trough and not used randomly.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote