Thread: People leaving
View Single Post
Unread 4 Dec 2008, 11:33   #21
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: People leaving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Could you be a little bit more specific? I honestly don't see how PA Team have been any worse the last 2 rounds than they've been in the 8 rounds before that.
Willzzz closed without warning for 6-7 deffleets in 500 ticks,
Me closed without warning for 9 deffleets in 600 ticks.

Can't speak about willzzz case caus i don't know the details but in my case:
- MH's failing to have any common sence (9 deffleets created an unfair advantage... ya right)
- MH's making up new rules to justify my closure (the person that can point out the "you can't 'act' as a planet of ally x" or the "you can't recieve def from an alliance if you're not in a tag" rules anywhere in the EULA or announcements gets a free beer!)
- MH's refusing to listen to anyone who could confirm my story
- MH's making up a fake confession by Reese in which she admitted I was a Denial support planet when in fact that convo never happened

Don't know if they did that in the 8 rounds before that though

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote