View Single Post
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 04:50   #35
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Bring back the extra ETA research

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain
rofl!!! u actually took that seriously, oh dear :S
Well, i was stuck. Its a silly idea posted on the suggestions forum. If someone PA team sees it, and recall that they're attracted by silly ideas, and adopts it thus screwing non-euro players, i'd then have myself to blame for not speaking against it.

Additional benefits include amusing you, which is justification for me posting in and of itself.

Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote