View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2006, 21:33   #80
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 1up Announcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
You have to remember exilition was not kaifux's first attempt.
People have oddly forgotten this key fact.

Or turned a blind eye. Whats to say he didn't have exiltion status alliances back then? When there were more hardcore players?
I think Kaifux was IN 1up in round 11 and 12 duder.

(i could be wrong)

Besides this argument is ridiculous. The only people who really could make a comparison between 1up r11/12 and Exilition now are people who were in 1up in those rounds and Exiltion now. Which I think is myself, Jackie and one or two others. I know that I'm not sure who I think would win*. It's a pointless argument and to derail ANOTHER thread into it (especially this one) really isn't necessary.

*I mean it'd be whichever alliance had me in, am i rite?!?