View Single Post
Unread 13 Jul 2007, 15:55   #35
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Large Alliances ruin PA for everybody else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-
Id hate to see PA become even more simple then it allready is.

What i think would be good is to make it even more diverse, so that there is more different roles one can play within an alliance, and hence give room for more meaningfull participation in the alliances competition against each other.
The game doesn't need more features it needs good features.

I don't mean to pick on you Red- and I appreciate that some people want novelty and an expanded game and in theory that is fine, but for most of its history Planetarion has expanded erratically with new features and changes for the sake of changes rather than trying to improve the fundamental game design.

Well planned new features added to a well crafted game give more room for meaningful play, poorly planned features added to an akwardly crafted game do not.
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote