View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2007, 16:48   #9
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] Summer Signings

Villa will be getting rid of a few players in the summer

Lee Hendrie
Jlloyd Samuel
Mark Delaney
Christ Sutton
Djemba Djemba
Gavin McCann
Tommy Sorrenson
Liam Ridgewell
Steven Davis

Bar Ridgewell and Davis, I am pretty happy with him getting rid of the flak and quite frankly quite a few players who are championship level. Ridgewell and Davis for me are quite young and I have seen them play well. I would like to see them push for another season at Villa.

Players we will be bringing in...

A Goalkeeper, either Boruc or Gordon. I would personally want Craig Gordon.

Right Back, either Richards, Luke Young or Paul McShane. Yes I know Villa fans dreaming about getting Micah Richards. Sure it's a dream, but we can afford him now. You never know. I reckon we will end up with Paul McShane from the baggies if they don't go up. I believe the lad is absolutely quality as a right back.

Linking to the baggies if they don't go up I can see us going in for the outstanding championship player Curtis Davies and a good squad player in Kamara.

We need a midfielder. A decent quality central midfielder. We need it bad. Rumours are flying around that Wesley Snejider from Ajax could be joining us, that would be amazing. Failing that I am not to sure who we could get.

Striker is the most exciting atm. We have been linked with bent, defoe, bellamy, kone, keane, naismith, king.

I believe Bent is off to Spurs, and Defoe is coming to Villa.

You must remember Villa have money now. We can compete and I hope we do compete.