Thread: Skype
View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2005, 15:06   #10
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Re: Skype

Dudes, theres this brand new system called face2face that I've been using. Basically, I go round to peoples houses, knock on their door and speak to them. I can chat for hours if I want, if their mum is also in the house I can talk to her at the same time, in fact you can have as many people as you want in a face2face conversation.

You can go anywhere in the world and talk with face2face, and the best thing is its FREE!! You dont need servers, broadband or even a telephone - just your mouth and basic vocabulary!

Compare this to BT and Skype, its a no brainer which to go for. I dont think I'll use any other system from now on.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote