Thread: R31 shipstats
View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2009, 09:37   #45
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R31 shipstats

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
I support this if some form of r30 stats are kept for next round. Salvage would need to be nerfed or the amount of size 0 suicide phantom fleets flying around would demoralizing.

Also with regard to r30 stats, there are 5 FI class ships (plus one podtype) and 6 CO class ships (plus two podtypes), yet there are 9 ships that target FI first (and 2 that target FI second) while there are only 4 ships that target CO first (and 8 that target CO second). Superficially this seems pretty skewed; from a total balance standpoint, why is it like this?
Partially it's a remnant of how I intended to balance xan fi without dropping the harpy init. However it's not as skewed as it may appear. All emp ships target fi/fr/bs first, it's not really that relevant. In terms of kill ships it's 6:4. Even then I don't feel it's actually unbalanced, just that it might seem that way due to the initially blatant disparity.