View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 23:10   #20
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: [Football] Portugal vs Holland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Errr, Figo was elbowed quite hard.
indeed.

oh and 'sup'

edit: as the resident portuguese, I must admit I'm not proud of the game. However we did score, and up till ronaldo's injury the game was proper so I can only blame the rest on the dutchies.

"they started it"

besides, it's the 4th game the other team tries to beat us with physical abuse, about time we hit them back.

oh and congrats holland for that fair play. we returned the ball TWICE and you start an attack? Deco had to make that foul so you wouldn't score cause we were unprepared and then when our players were checking out if your guy was ok, one of yours comes and pushes one of ours to the ground? wtf was that?
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote