View Single Post
Unread 12 May 2009, 09:38   #7
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A purpose for bot planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
Yes I believe everybody is able to launch a fleet during the 72 ticks following their end of protection.
You're completely and utterly wrong, to such an extent that I am astonished by your ignorance, which is not something that comes easy to me. It's possible, no doubt, but I would be surprised if more than 1% of new signups managed the feat.

Quote:
Since when do people need to complete the Travel Branch in order to attack ?
They don't, that's why I didn't count them in the 110 ticks.

Quote:
The current problem is PA Team having fun destroying fleets attacking the planet bots. I'm not sure it should be the job of PA team and when it is fleets from new players/late signings being vaporized it achieves nothing good for the player base. The food chain is broken.
PA Team make an effort to distinguish between veterans looking for easy roids and newbies attacking for the first time, though I must admit that this is based solely on the word of its members, rather than actual observation. Regardless, it might be worth investigating if a more objective criterion might not be found.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote