View Single Post
Unread 7 May 2006, 04:11   #41
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Recent Elections

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2
Leader of the House of Commons, not Speaker
Whoops, misheard it on the radio. My apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
As I said on IRC, most people are mystified as to this change. Margaret Beckett is a journeywomen with no real achievements except for blinded loyalty to Blair. Straw has done an excellent job and his demotion is probably the worst thing about this reshuffle.
Well, i just noticed that wikipedia speculates that Jack Straw asked to be demoted away from the Foreign Office - bit interesting.

It should be noted, though, that the article also mentioned that the Deputy PM asked to be stripped of his portfoilo after he stripped his secretary, and that Clarke refused the offer of an alternative ministerial post.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote