View Single Post
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 17:08   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: who thinks i'm a boy? and is anyone else often referred to as something they aren't

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i dont think you are

and they dont really think you are either

or they wouldnt be posting jokes about it
they would be throwing bricks through your windows and breaking your legs

Fair enough that's the situation at the moment.

However i'm sure if enough "mud" is thrown some of it's gonna stick eventually.

After a while people will think "People have been saying Dace is a paedo for ages. There must be some truth in it if it's been said for so long."

THAT'S what worries me.