View Single Post
Unread 15 Mar 2005, 03:33   #25
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Some stuff for you to disprove

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_horn
a lot of respectable biologists / astrophysicists believe it almost impossible for there NOT too be aliens.......... whether they've visited this planet or not is obviously less easily determined with understanding of biology and astrophysics...... although a pretty convincing video too someone with an open mind is http://www.disclosureproject.org/npcwebcast.htm - btw it's not a ufo video
I suspect most people here believe that aliens exist somewhere, I certainly do. I remain unconvinced that they visited the ancient Egyptians though.
Bashar is offline   Reply With Quote