View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 03:20   #63
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Christianity] A question to those of religious leanings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
An answer to what for heaven's sake? Do you want my life story? I'm sure I've given it before. Now let someone answer my questions. There'll be ample time for Christian-baiting afterwards.
"i took a leap of faith" is not an answer to the question "why aren't you an agnostic?"

(please do not fall in to the traveler habit of using your professed chistianity as an excuse for being stupid. I do not christian bate. i do not christian hate. I actually love joshua bar joseph - he is far better than kumarbis after all)