View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2005, 03:54   #227
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: go go go Exilition

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Please don't say fury never accepted cheaters because I know they did.
Explain this before you start accusing me of not being able to read, unless you are having a pre-emptive argument.

Quote:
my argue was all alliances have cheaters
Ummm, right, so that was your 'argue'. Tell me what the relevance of that argument is? Also tell me where anybody ever suggested otherwise. The point is not an issue of whether or not all alliances have cheaters, it is that a certain alliance has a culture of cheating.

Quote:
To say an alliance is complety clean is insane.
To be using this as an argument in the context of your post, you imply someone has said that, this is not the case.

Quote:
if you can infact read how about proving it by saying sorry?
I am sorry you miss the point so much. Zhil was not saying that you had accused Fury of such cheating. I guess I could reword his post slightly so you might understand its meaning better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Unlike Exilition, Fury was never known for any mass cheating, nor in it's history did we have any repeated/mass closures.
I hope this clears things up for you.