View Single Post
Unread 11 Aug 2005, 05:02   #19
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: When Your Kid(s) Is (Are) Being Born

probably delivery room, just to, you know, look caring

tbh the whole thing scares the crap out of me, its ok for women they get to develop a bond with the alien parasitic lifeform growing inside them, they feel the kicks etc.

All we get is the end of the deal amidst much screaming blood and goo is this thing popping out.

I saw a programme on births the otherday, different methods of delivery (in hospital in a paddling pool in your house !!!! etc) the paddling pool one was the most interesting (shocking) a naked woman inside it, everything about the experience ewwwwwed me, her waters didn't 'break', a percussion cap inside her vagina went off and a sudden hard torrent of water erupted forth and clouded the pp (ewwww) it was like the most powerful forced piss you ever do. After the obvious screaming blood and goo the lifeform came forth

hollywood lied to me, i was led to believe a nice neat baby was given to the mother in a crisp towel, infact the baby was still attached to the inside of the mother via what looked like an enlarged USB cable, the cable was eventually cut (near the slave end) but not before a rather amusing time when the mother was trying to get comfortable and cuddle a baby that was still attached to her insides, and the remaining part (from the master side) flopped down into the water until the 'bits' it was attached to came forth (which was basically a second birth)

At everysingle stage i couldn't help but notice the waters got cloudier and bloodier and gooier.

The miracle of birth looks a fairly repulsive process