View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2007, 00:41   #22
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: I'm SO moving to Scotland

tbh those reasons don't sound very appealing, i don't smoke and i prefer the taste of diet sugar free drinks so my teeth are ok and that was the best reason on the list. How are free prescriptions going to help me? I'm pretty much of the opinion parents play a greater role in nurturing a want for understanding and education than schools.

If anything that list is sending out a message that people who are chronically ill with bad teeth and idiotic children are needed in scotland. I'd be more attracted with freedoms than social welfare, so if i were a smoker and scotland hadn't banned private members clubs from smoking like in stalinist england id be 'attracted' to scotland. People throughout history have tended to be more attracted to greater freedom than state handouts no matter how benevolent those handouts are.