View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 13:54   #45
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of
Re: [Discuss] Planet Alliance I dentification

yeah,

To furball: Since you're an hc and intel guy you'd be a higher authority on the matter, but finding out someone's nick could help you in observing their onlines times, right? If you find out one of your enemies is going to be gone for a day or two and leaves his fleets at home you could use that info to your advantage as well. Occasionaly someone leaks an attack on a gal or ally, and you could connect the nicks from the bot to planets... RIGHT? Spying and intel wouldn't be nearly as significant, but there would still be an edge to be gained.

What tick arbiters are actually completed is hardly the point. I'd put arbiter tools in the same vein as bcalcs and sandmans, as they're all external tools. It would be shit if that stuff was only available to top alliance members. If I had the time and ability I would make a public access arbiter -- if this change isn't implemented I hope someone does
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote