View Single Post
Unread 11 Jun 2007, 23:22   #23
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: For the Love on Moses

Well isn't this nice? We seemed to have wandered into some mystical world where people can just make shit up and repeat it until it becomes true. It's like working for Fox News. Fantastic!

So far we've decided:

1) I was too good for the one job I had
2) I've not gone to a shitload of agencies to get work
3) I've decided I'm not going to leave my home under any circumstances
4) this thread was something other than me wanting to describe the hideous outfit of my 'teacher' and my Reading 'dilemma'
5) I'm not actually trying very hard to find work
6) I don't value a degree enough to put it on my CV

If you want to add anything, just post it here and I'll add it to the list. At the end of the year we can add it to the GD Almanac 2007.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote