View Single Post
Unread 9 Jun 2014, 19:28   #66
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: R57 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So all i get from this now is as follows:

a) Spore are shit without Shaz to DC all their incs (which kind of makes them like ND)
Spore has lost a great deal of its active command for this round. (excluding the 20+ members that also left). Spore ran just fine without shaz in its previous rounds (two of which it finished 2nd) but contrary to them we simply do not feel like a hardcore round yet again. Spore has been a uphill struggle to build since our conception and many of our core members were simply tired (including myself)

shaz for the record mainly did dcing on the weekend only last round, compared to kudzu who pretty much did the week days with support here and there from others.

We had zero intention of coming into this round with a hardcore 'win' attitude. As many of my closest confidants would state, I'm simply exhausted from the last two rounds of myself playing 110% and it was decided to let the membership control Spore destiny and delegate out more for this round.

I apologise if this upsets you or makes Spore "shit" in your eyes, but I really have nothing to prove.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote