View Single Post
Unread 27 Jul 2010, 18:54   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Lowering the alliance limits?

Here is the most recent thread. I'd like to take this opportunity to invite people to read that thread and consider the various predictions, and how they matched up to what actually happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
I would highly recommend any HC/officers leading a group of people to read and understand the art of war by Sun tzu (see www.sonshi.com for a free copy) as an entry level requirement so to speak.
I'd recommend this ahead of a bunch of, by now, commonplace banalities. Let's be honest for the game to actually survive you need a friendly and welcoming community much more than you need a bunch of internet nerds with military hard-ons and just enough knowledge to appear like pretentious dicks.