Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 22:10   #49
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I sometimes do this, but since I own 7 identical black shirts as my work attire I doubt it makes much of a difference if I do or not. Obviously the trousers (a now notorious part of my attire) tend to be worn for slightly longer. Although even there, I seem to have some sort of special ability where even if wash them three seconds after I put them on it looks like Peter North has done about two hundred money shots all over them. .
I wear trousers two days or more in a row (if it isnt noticeable).

In fact at university I was terrible, I would wear my jeans constantly for like two weeks then wash them when they got smelly. I would reuse my boxers and alternate between tshirts and shirts.

I hate washing, but now im at home its easier to do my laundary as its free.