Thread: Fashion
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2006, 20:04   #24
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Fashion

Well I sit at the back of the office, and you cant actually see what I do at all. Basically I sit there and read the paper, surf the internet and maybe have a kip. Very rarely I do any work as people forget im sitting there and I push a button on my chair and it drops close to the ground.

Anyway other side of the fence (like a call centre but not a call centre) there is a hot girl. Me and her chat throughout the day at regular intervals. One day she said to me

"I am tired"

to which I replied

"Come round here and sleep with me"

She kind of went "gasp"

and I went

"No I didnt mean it like that, I meant its dark and quiet so we can sleep in peace"

I then realised that sounded worse and as though I want to rape her or something. So I then tried to explain myself without sounding like I wanted to bum/rape her maybe fist as well.

Since that day though she has become more flirty, so maybe she wants some of piglet, although I doubt it as I have made it clear I have a girlfriend and I got fat.