View Single Post
Unread 23 Jan 2006, 21:46   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Should I stay or Should I go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
"You and your friends are just boys"
Youve really managed to prove her wrong on this one, what with the whole passive-aggressitivity, the 'posting about it on the internet', and:

Quote:
I left, slammed the door and went. She went out on friday night and each time she came upto my friends I either walked off or turned my back. Today i saw her and her friend leave a lecture. I spoke to her friend, shook his hand etc. I didnt look at her once.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but your overreaction is hilarious. She was obviously just lashing out in the heat of the moment due to the fact you were acting like an obnoxious wanker (LOL PIZZAS!!!). It really isnt her that should be apologising, but hey.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote