View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 20:31   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: [Football] So It Looks Like It's Scolari Then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
That's the one.

Although I should say that a lot of football fans seem to be retards, based on what I've been hearing. I heard Ian Wright say on the morning news something along the lines of "I'd rather watch us drift in the wilderness for years under an English manager than win the world cup with a foreigner", which is irrational to the point of actually being spastic. A lot of plebs also seem to be saying much the same thing.

I suppose this is why I'm not a football fan. I mean apart from the racism, violence, hooliganism, homophobia and all that, of course.
i think its quite hard to be a quiet enjoyer of football and make yourself heard, which is why the 'tards' are more vocal.

it's a shame that the media gives a larger audience to spastics in generally really.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia