Thread: Free Round 22
View Single Post
Unread 9 May 2007, 17:26   #3
Wandows
[Vision]

Wandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond reputeWandows has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Free Round 22

I do not think a free round will influence the return of the great alliances we had in the past. All of them basicly said they were done with pa in its current form and some said they might return if PA becomes more interesting in terms of game mechanics and competition. A free round doesn't immediatly offer that yet, currently the game is not really an ideal platform for a war (game) and i reckon as long as that doesn't change they won't return.

I'm with Kargool on the expectations, perhaps we'll see some increase on the playerbase with new faces and a few old ones, but i doubt it will be spectacular. Also keep in mind quite a few regular players use the summer to get a break from PA.