View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 20:02   #85
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
"I can't really justify what's happened outside of my own little world but I'm sure in the grand scheme of things my HC are right".
This was in respect to some HC apologising to rico for my attacking him, not a general thingy. I can't tell you why i think they apologised(if they did) simply because i didnt find any reason to apologise(from my point of view). If that is more clear to you.
Quote:
Your first point on this thread that Apprime would be a superior choice to Ascendancy on a diplomatic basis. This has no basis in reality, as pretty much existing qualifies you to have a better track record than Apprime. And even if we inspected Ascendancy's track record, we'd only turn on Imp in a situation that would be akin to open warfare for the #1 spot, rather than being consumed by Apprime from a point of being unassailable at #1. On every objective level, Imperia does better by working with Ascendancy, as it actually has a chance of not getting razed to the ground for the sake of securing planet ranks and fighting its own corner. Never mind the fact that Ascendancy is less dangerous than Apprime because of our much lower activity.
I personally would fight asc/nd/ct any day over app/nd/ct(even if not organised like a block). And i personally trust app not to **** my ally over more than i do asc(based on personal preferences)
Quote:
To justify a loss of focus because of a peripheral alliance (which ND are at this point) is quite frankly preposterous. So okay, you haven't lied, but I'd say your posts are based on quite a few false assumptions. I for one wouldn't mind Ascendancy working with Imperia. We might not beat Apprime but at least planetarion would be being played properly instead of the nonsense we're currently messing around with.
How is it not to play properly when you play for your own alliance instead of playing to bounce a battered contender back into the race? You(asc) chose what you do with your fleets, if you're not happy with the status quo, do something about it.

Is this where you're gonna tell me that imp and asc were to fight for #1 1 on 1 after app was taken down? We all know that would never have been the case and that imp would have been left battered by 4 smug allies in the end. How is that beneficial to imp? Stop the whine pls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Because it's you guys that hit Imperia for a day and then they decided to break the NAP to avoid further Apprime incs!
Not really, i think it was more about 2 things:
1 - The prospect of fighting asc/nd/ct is better than fighting app/nd/ct(and in the end asc aswell)
2 - You celebrated the newfound nap by randomroiding(not the mainreason but an annoyance still)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote