Thread: London today
View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 13:36   #111
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: London today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
He came from Tulse Hill which is about two minute walk from where myself, T&F and sbolly used to live. They're all thieves, whores, druggies and copyright infringers there. He probably had it coming to him.
I've seen this mentioned. I have also seen mentioned the fact that he came from brazil, and in brazil, if someone points a gun at you, you should run away whoever they are or you will get shot. You can take the brazillian out of brazil, but you can't take the mortal fear of being shot for no reason out of the brazillian.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote