View Single Post
Unread 16 Aug 2009, 04:38   #92
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: R32 stats and next round :p

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...xg&output=html

This is how I would improve last round's stats. Cath emp would be nerfed about 6-7% max, and probably less than that in some cases. What I did was as follows

a) give ter de more natural enemies without ruining the fortressing aspect of it
b) make xan more robust. you can now survive on only 3 ships if you go xan
c) give etd better attacking options (I basically stuck in a r30 cath de style fleet, this is currently fr class but I'd consider changing it to de)
d) give etd the option of not just building one mega class
e) improve terran bs, bumped up its efficiencies and although there is more to potentially damage it with the pillager, it has a natural teamup partner for something which is fairly strong and it can still solo roid.
f) make cath co and cr more stoppable, cutlass plus rev or something like that is a lot more viable and there is now an fr/de class anti-cr/bs ship with init 1 emp and a couple of cr options for killing cr
g) leave zik with its identity intact, roidable so that it can use its high efficiencies to steal things, and manage to keep its ability to roid solo with cr in play even after adjusting xan

The one thing I have to say is I'm not even sure if reducing cath emp much at all is wise now. A lot of these changes impact on cath as I mentioned in f). g) also means caths will get more zik cr incs which primarily headed towards xans last round and the new nature of the xan co fleet means it can roid cath a bit more. I'd appreciate any opinions (and please point out if I made any silly mistakes as I did this quite quickly) but unless the decision is to made to continue with these stats I won't bother updating them anymore.

Edit: I am considering changing the rev back to t1 fi as I don't really like mutually assured destruction battles. This would probably mean more incs on terrans and fewer on caths. I would also consider fiddling around with the corsair/cutlass a bit (swap classes, changing targetting, maybe both same class.

Also I have to say I prefer changes like this than ones where I have to bash down cath emp in order to make them fit. It just seems more aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 16 Aug 2009 at 04:48.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote