View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2015, 23:32   #73
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Inc stats discussion pos R63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
I didn't say we experienced over 200 fleets everytime, I said that we experienced this on some occasions. You're just twisting my words.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
We were coordinated against on 4 separate periods, each period lasting around 4 days, so that's about 16 days that we experienced concentrated incoming. On the first two periods, we experienced the highest amount of fleets (in the region of 200-220 a night), on the last two, it started to die down and it was around 120-150.
I know my English lets me down a little bit too often.
The first two period you experinced 200-220 fleets A night.
The last two periods it died down to 120-150 fleets, assuming your still talking about "A night".

If im to understand what you are trying to say(that shouldnt be a goal for you) id rather see you writing something like you had X-220 fleets and X-150 fleets a night.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote