View Single Post
Unread 30 Jan 2008, 12:52   #27
You Are Gay

You Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet societyYou Are Gay is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Googling your name

I thought the candidate selection process in general was now focussed on evidence based examples i.e. it's no good to say "i worked as an IT support desk worker" you've got to say "i worked as an IT support desk worker" AND give examples of the times you:

* dealt with a difficult or abusive customer
* solved a problem in a new or innovative way
* responded positively to change
etc etc etc

As such putting up bogus details online is a complete waste of time (but that's already been stated by Yahwe in his 'candidate rich / candidate poor' example). You're FAAAAAR better off actually keeping a note of particular achievements you've accumulated in your job It should be noted that if you don't actually achieve anything in your job you should start putting in that extra effort if you want a new one 'cause you'll need things to talk about in any interview you might get.
You Are Gay is offline   Reply With Quote