Thread: Round 15 Name!
View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 14:28   #31
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Round 15 Name!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Edited poll so we'll have to find another constant reminder of appocomaster's inability to spell.
I'll try my hardest to misspell announcements in future :-)

Quote:
Also this poll is only open for one day, is that intentional?
Yes, because about 1.5 hours after the poll was opened, we stole the leading name for signups. Luckily the name that was leading then is still leading now

Quote:
Voted for art of war as I think that with the current delicately balanced political situation whichever alliance can produce the most militarily effective performance will win.
We could make it a more interesting round by forcing people to read the book of the same name before people are allowed to play (we can make bot questions out of random bits of the book, although this involves the PA Team reading the book ourselves )

Quote:
Please in future can we have Planetarion Round XVII: It Never Ends though?
I'll add it to the list of names for next round :-)