Thread: fat disease?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 18:28   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: fat disease?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
yes, that was the first thing i said, which i have also admitted was wrong. i should have explained myself more clearly as to what i meant, and i didn't really realize at the time i was being to vague.

anyway. i've just read this site and i didn't realize when the disease was first mentioned that there was a mental retardation envolved and the people with the disease can't really stop themselves from eating (that's the impression i got, i've still got a few more sites to check out).
this site however does indicate that with help of family and health professionals, obesity can be prevented.

anyway, i'm gonna read a couple more sites.
most of them end uup in asylums. it requires 24 hour control to stop them eating, its not mental retardation, they feel constantly hungry.