View Single Post
Unread 30 Aug 2016, 18:47   #11
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: [Discuss] Wave Distorters... - more susgestions

Quote:
Originally Posted by obiwan View Post
So If no one could Scan him last round why have you Increased the number of Distorters a distwhore can now build, It was a struggle for the scanners to catch them last round, most were not caught till the last week if at all, Now with the introduction of construction research to 300 it is impossible,
considering the cost/time it takes to build Amps over Dists.

|1 | Xyphistor | 250 |
|2 | Pit | 250 |
|3 | Will | 250 |
|4 | obiwan | 248 |
|5 | rotten | 247 |

The Top 5 scanners rnd67 vs the new limit of 300, unless amps are going to be made cheaper in both time/cost then Distwhores win hands down.
I have played PA since rd2 i have seen many changes in the game, but none as unfair as this becoming Hardcore Distwhores already had an edge till the last week of the game now they have been given a phenomenal advantage which has put them forever out of reach of even the hardcore of scanners.
You do realise you bumped an ELEVEN year old thread?

The number of distorter players who get good rankings - top 100 - is always in the minority. Check the strategy forum posts I make each round.

You are actually highlighting one of two reasons why distorter strategies are rubbish - alliance members can scan them and so can all unit and landing scans.

I think that the fact you lose up to 30% value (fcs) or a huge xp bonus at the expense of dists which atill allow you to be scanned is a pretty large penalty and I would definitely argue that dists were still if anything too weak.