View Single Post
Unread 3 Apr 2006, 13:57   #30
Clogg
SiNíng is a lifestyle

Clogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to allClogg is a name known to all
Re: Did you enjoy your buddy pack?

My BP was fun, although communication went I bit difficult at times (but Morgan, thanks for all the def, you did do some nice steals in my orbit aswell).
Geitebreier, I n00b I trained during the round and became I better player because of it (atleast I think so ). Was very attack orientated aswell, so hardly ever a defencefleet available for saving my ass

HeadFuk, was more defence orientated because he couldn't make the alliance attacks (get yourself a better alliance you can do much better!) but became much better once he left his alliance so he could do solo attacks.

Darkzidane, our very own suicider, left his alliance after he suicided major. Went scanner after that, rebuilded some to go out again near the end of the round. Fortunately his work shifts changed midround so he wasn't able to continue the nightwatch. But thanks for all the unit scans of the attackers!

For next round, I think I will go solo, exiling ftw!