View Single Post
Unread 18 Jul 2017, 13:55   #45
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Kai's Rd 73 Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
No attack partner for terran is bs. That need to be fixed.
Zik.

Quote:
I'm also not a big fan of turning every races into ETd basically, but if you are going to do it, do it progressively. This just seems like too much at once...
That's your personal opinion and although it's valid the game is not based around it. These are the stats I created and submit. We are in the process of finalising or tweaking them now. Apart from that they will stay as they are. If you have any suggestion about tweaks I'm open to all.

Quote:
Cath with stealth, steal and kill ships and 40% salvage bonus? No way. I'd much rather have each races have a maximum of 1 stealth/1 stealth/1 emp /1 norm ship depending of their race.

IE: Terr full norm ship + 1 of each
Cath: Full emp ship + 1 of each...

etc
Earlier in this thread Jintao asked for race characteristic change suggestion. Feel free to give them.

Quote:
This change is too big for something completely new.
If you don't try it you won't know if you like it. People said removing cloak was too much. It ended up a good round and a fun change.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote