View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2008, 20:46   #308
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Given the recent rumours I've heard...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkheart
i was merely pointing out the logical conclusion of MZ's truly AWESOME analysis of why asc were well within their rights to access other peoples arbiters using login details that were not theres. and the fact thaat pa deems it neccessary to cover such action within a eula so unlike elevators and games and jezzs and mzs and your own ignorance of wrongdoing there is certainly set and relevant precedent that it was in fact wrong
Obviously the fact we signed an agreement voluntarily (namely the EULA) would counter mz's 'conclusion' in your argument. Given that we did not do so in regards to alliance arbiters or anything of the sort his logic is perfectly valid.