View Single Post
Unread 24 Sep 2016, 09:10   #37
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: Ultores R68 Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
You are claiming that you were hitting BowS because they were bottom feeding on you?
The stats from Bram might suggest that in the beginning of the round none such bottom feeding was happening.
Majority of our inc was towards the top tags the first half of the round, and im not even sure its any point counting the first 4-5 days where there is noone that has intel on anyone.

We were hitting p3ng, then we were hitting Norse, and then you showed up in the middle of it with ND for some reason, lol waving our top planets for no reason what so fecking ever, beside trolling ofc.
And then we hit you back, what a few days?

I think you'll find mz didn't claim we hit you because of that In the FIRST INSTANCE.

Our rd went something like this:

It was about tick 200-250 before we started attacking as an "ally" (aka LOLWAVE) although I'm sure mz may be able to tell you a more accurate tick. At first all we were doing was picking random fattys and hitting them, no method to our targets at all. The only ally we stayed away from initially was Norse due to the fact they were co based and so best suited to stop our fi.

We hit CT, ND, p3ng, unsullied. Out of those the only ones that decided to retal properly (not just the odd fleet) was p3ng, so we hit them for a few days until they stopped hitting our "forts".

After this we hit you guys who then decided to ptarget us back, which ofcourse gave us the ammunition to carry on hitting you. Your attacks were doing nothing to us (we weren't playing for rank, the fact we hardly defended should have given you a clue) whereas we were roiding your top planets daily. The fact your HC/BC couldn't see that "warring" us was to the detriment of their own ally and ambitions speaks volumes tbh.

After a week or 2 we decided to hit cardi, we also hit wolf and adds the same time. We roided CARDI, created some emo amongst the ult peeps and me, mz, rasp got kicked from ult priv chans we hit them again the day after, roided cardi again I believe and then Agar3s pmd and we ceased hostilities.

After that we knew the most emo tgts were you guys so went back to hitting you until about a week ago where we turned our attention to 4:10 and the race for #1. We roided the unsullied guy then from there till rd end we attempted and succeeded in roiding Zwan, once atleast.

Overall quite an enjoyable round...ruining and roiding!
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote