View Single Post
Unread 28 Apr 2017, 09:39   #328
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Booji I believe in this instance it isn't actually all about pingu for once and that dorf is referring to app when it comes to being the worst at breaking deals... also iirc fl have broken a good few deals in the rounds I've played (r59-present). It's fair to say most tags have all done a dirty in their time except maybe a handful.
With Dorf having replied immediately after me, and me being the main representative of p3n on these boards (munks is rather sporadic in his posts) it made sense that he was replying to me, and therefore referring to p3n. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I cant say I follow FL politics but I agree that was their reputation a couple of rounds ago - particularly while nelito was in charge. I have however not noticed so much of that kind of backroom dealing and rapid changes in political orientation recently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkzidane View Post
Tbh I was actually surprised you guys in pingu didn't try your trick from a couple of rounds back, the one where a deal was ending at ptxxx and munkee decided to have his own meaning on it and that he could land attacks that tick
When we were negotiating with chimpie about the nap to tick 900 and we were unhappy with it being so long I did suggest to gm that it be inserted to the deal that tick 900 apply to landings not to launchings so that we could go on Tuesday evening. Gm responded that he always considered such deals to be about launch times, we are more flexible (need to try to remember to state which we mean in future). So yes we did consider doing that but having specified which was meant already we were not going to break it. Put simply if necessary we are sometimes willing to stretch things, or go through a loophole, but not outright break an agreement.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote